Most comfortable pair of shoes I have EVER had. And they are so cute too! I get lots of compliments on them every time I wear them. I am on my feet 8+ hours a day, and my feet never hurt at the end of the day. I really can’t say enough great things about these shoes!
Love my green tennis shoe.They are so comfortable and do run true to size. Everyone notices them, and I’m stopped from women to ask where I bought them. My neighbor just received her yellow ones.
I love everything about these shoes - the color, the comfort, the fact that they help the environment. I loved them so much that I went back and bought them in black.
Women's Size Guide
- Our sneakers run true to size
- If your shoe size varies (for example, sometimes you're an 8, sometimes you're an 8.5) we recommend sizing up
“I believe in the concept of Gaia. Our planet has feelings. We have to be aware of those feelings, and take all steps necessary to sustain our relationship with the world.” -Gerry Lopez
The Gerry Lopez Collector’s Edition is the expression of a mutual outlook on sustainability, with a splash of surf mythology; the bolt insignia is inspired by Gerry’s iconic Bolt boards, directly descended from the very first surfboard he shaped to successfully ride the tube at Pipeline.
- Upper & Lining: Organic cotton canvas
- Sole: 100% slip-resistant natural rubber
- Insole: Cork + bio-based foam (from mamona oil), embossed with CARIUMA & Gerry Lopez logos
- Bolt Insignia: Inspired by Gerry’s iconic Bolt boards—and the very first surfboard he shaped to successfully ride the tube at Pipeline.
- Laces: Made with recycled plastics and debased metal aglets
- Construction: Handmade vulcanised sneaker; stitched outsole
Raw rubber is gathered from the Hevea brasiliensis tree via ethical “tapping” (removing a milky sap from its bark).
Our signature memory foam insole is made from cork, bio memory foam & organic mamona oil.
GOTS-certified cotton—grown without synthetic chemicals—makes a durable canvas upper.
OCA’s lining, laces, threads and labels: brought to you by recycled plastic bottles.