Men's Size Guide
- Our sneakers run true to size
- If your shoe size varies (for example, sometimes you're an 8, sometimes you're an 8.5) we recommend sizing up
Our Team In Action
Replace only your front shoe
One for the Earth – and your wallet.
Regular or goofy, all skaters know that your front shoe experiences more wear-and-tear than your back one – even with the durability of the CATIBA Pro. Our new Single Shoe Program gives you the option to replace a worn left or right foot shoe, extending the life of your favorite pair and reducing waste 2:1. What’s better for the planet is better for your wallet, too!
- Upper: Triple-stitch, premium suede & organic cotton canvas
- Lining: Cotton canvas
- Sole: 100% slip-resistant, natural rubber
- Insole: Mamona oil, bio based cork insert with CARIUMA logo
- Laces: Made with recycled plastics + organic cotton, with debossed metal aglets
- Construction: Handmade vulcanized sneaker; stitched midsole
The DNA Of CATIBA Pro
Engineered for durability, ultimate comfort and the best grip possible.
The sticky grip outsole is made with raw natural gum rubber in a classic herringbone pattern so that the shoe moves with you and grips.
Its foxing utilizes thicker diagonal stripes that are actually carved into the outsole so that the channel gives you more traction and improves your flick.
Reinforced Flick Point
We added a triple-stitch upper at the flick point to increase the shoe’s lifespan and overall durability.
Memory Foam Insole
The CATIBA Pro’s insole mimics the anatomy of the foot with its signature memory foam and provides arch support & ultimate comfort.
Show us how you style your CATIBA Pros
These shoes have been great so far. There is no break in period! Super comfortable!
Absolutely the most comfortable shoe I have bought ! Highly recommend them over my vans
You made it to the bottom of the page!
Very impressive. If you're still in the mood to read about our company-wide sustainability initiatives, we've got you covered.